Heavy duty solid steel construction throughout, all parts are precision machine to ensure accuracy. All three plates and both heated platens are Blanchard ground top and bottom to produce a parallel mold.
Solid State Digital controls are mounted in the rear of the top plate so the top plate can be used as a hot plate. The 30 ton hydraulic jack has a 3” diameter ram and a 2.5” pressure gauge.
The heater platen size ¾” x 14” square Blanchard ground steel plates, are controlled by a dual 1/16 din digital controllers that will maintain 300F plus or minus 2F.
• Power requirements 220 Volt AC, 50/60 Cycle, 1800 Watts.
• Dimensions 17-1/2” wide, 17-1/2” deep and 37-1/4” high
• Shipping Weight Approx. 750 lbs.
• Crating is $200.00 per crate
• Shipping is an average of 1-2 weeks from date of order.
• A 50% deposit is required with your order also available on Ebay.