The D.C. motor delivers a smooth, constant torque linear drive that reduces vibration in the mold, that can inhibit metal flow. Complementing the drive system the digital readout is taken directly off the spin shaft to ensure the accuracy of mold speed at all times. A light weight cover plate assist the operator to increase production.
• Can handle molds 9 or 12 inch diameter and up to 3 inches in thickness.
• It has a ½ HP D.C. Drive for quick and easy speed adjustment.
• Digital RPM readout is taken directly off the mold head shaft for accurate readout.
• Digital timer 1 minute - 99 hours
• Other features are DC Dynamic braking, Forward/reverse switch, 0-60 PSI air regulator with 2 inch gauge up top for quick and easy read, and a removable tank for cleaning
• Pneumatics requirements are 60PSI @ 15CFM.
• Power requirements are 120Vac, 10Amps, 50/60Hz
• Crating $200.00, Shipping FOB Warwick, RI 02888