Another Exciting Innovation from Conley The Conley AccuMold Vulcanizer has been designed to produce molds of uniform thickness. Obviously a flat mold is more likely to produce casting without distortion than a mold that is wedged shaped or uneven. The heart of the Accu-Mold system is a custom designed large bore ram that insures that the heater plates remain parallel during vulcanizing.
• This vulcanizer has a welded frame construction with Blanchard ground steel plates which will ensure a parallel mold within 32 thousands
• The Accu-Mold hydraulic jack has a 40 ton capacity with a 6” diameter ram, and pressure gauge that help maintain a near perfectly flat mold. Heater platen sizes are ¾” x 14” octagonal Blanchard ground steel plates
• The 12” diameter heaters are sandwiched between the Blanchard ground plate and a ½” thick piece of high density ceramic insulation
• Dual 1/16 Din digital temperature controls maintain the heater platens at 300Fº plus or minus 2Fº with a set point range up to 335F° or 168C°
• The controller is supported by a solid state timer which can be set from 1 minute to 99 hours
• Power requirements are 208-230 Volt AC, 50/60 Cycle, 1,800 Watts, Single phase
• Dimensions 17-1/2” wide, 15-1/2” deep and 37-1/4” high
• Approximate shipping weight 700lbs.
• Shipping is F.O.B. Warwick, RI freight collect and crating charge. Standard crating charge is $200.00 per crate 40Wx48Lx54H. Prices are subject to change without notice.