Upgrade your vulcanizer control box to a dual temperature control. Send your old single FUJI temperature control box and we will upgrade it with dual FUTURE control. All completed in one one day complete and tested.
The upgrade for a "Single Temperature Control" Conley Accu-Mold vulcanizer consists of the following;
1. Remove old Baige FUJI temperature control and install two new FUTURE C21 controls.
2. Install two new solid state relays for the heaters.
3. Install two new Thermocouples into the heater platens.
4. Install a secound fuse block for the control circuit.
5. Wire all items together and run a 1 hour heat-up, program, and temperature test.
Approximate labor 4 (four) hours of labor in addition to the components.
Price reflects installation at customer’s facility, cost may vary outside of RI.