Casting Machines
Lost Wax White Metal Finishing Used
Casting Supplies
Lost Wax White Metal Finishing Metals MSDS Sheets

TEL: 800-445-7900 • FAX: 401-781-9420   

© 2012 Conley Casting Supply Corp. •  124 Maple Street, Warwick, RI 02888, USA

Miss Dee asks:

I have a three post Conley vulcanizer which I recently moved. It was disassembled in the move and now has lost it's hydraulic oil. Please advise as to what kind of oil I should buy to replace it and where to fill the machine. Thank you!

Answer: Hi Dee, You can use a standard hydraulic jack oil which you can get at Grainger. If it is a blue ACCU-MOLD jack the oil breather is the fill hole and fluid level. Tom Francis